Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Intel Jobs Requiring Wiki Experience (Creativeheads.net)

One of my students (Thanks, again, Pat!) sent me this interesting job listing. What struck him and me is that the job responsibilities include "Monitor and respond to NGA internal technical forums, Wikipedia and Intelipedia sites". While this job is more tech support than analysis, I find it interesting that such a requirement is creeping into the intel community. I wonder how long it will be before intel analyst jobs have, as a "Desired Skill", an understanding of wikis and wiki software?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Already happening! Search around for information on the DNI's A-Space project (http://www.informationweek.com/news/internet/showArticle.jhtml;jsessionid=KCFTKJMAK5ZAAQSNDLOSKH0CJUNN2JVN?articleID=201801990&_requestid=369416).